Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- Credit: David Plaister
A superb new-build, executive four-bedroom detached family home, finished to an exacting standard by a reputable local house-builder, offering comfort and exclusivity in a sought-after North Somerset village.
The property comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen-dining room, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor, while the first floor contains the bedrooms, two of them en-suite, and a family bathroom.
An eye-catching range of Magnet units and AEG appliances fill the open-plan kitchen-dining room, which also has mood lighting and bi-folding doors leading to the garden. Adjoining the kitchen, the good-sized utility room has a Belfast sink and worktops.
Features of the living room are a bay window and French doors leading to the kitchen-diner. There is hardwood flooring with underfloor heating throughout the ground floor.
The spacious and light bedrooms are all doubles, providing plenty of room for a growing family.
The property features Zonal thermostats to control the heating, intruder alarms and digital aerials fitted with boosters in the roof space.
Outside, the wrap-around gardens are laid to lawn and patio, and the front of the property provides access to a double garage with hardwood electrically-operated doors and roof-space storage. There is also ample parking.
- 1 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 2 Crews tackle large fire at Burnham-on-Sea pier
- 3 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 4 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 5 Artist creates giant image of band on Brean beach
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Legendary DJ to perform in Weston this weekend
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
It is situated in Three Acres Court, a collection of newly-built four-bedroom homes in a semi-rural setting on the outskirts of Churchill, ideally-placed for commuting and popular schools.
Location: Bristol Road, Churchill
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 267055