Large, characterful five-bedroom family home
- Credit: Rachel J Homes
An attractive, deceptively spacious five-bedroom detached house in the popular South Ward area of Weston.
The first time it has been on the market in almost 50 years, this fantastic family home offers individuality, charm and character and is set in a lovely plot.
The well-maintained accommodation comprises; porch, hallway, cloakroom, lounge, sitting room, dining room, conservatory and a kitchen-breakfast room on the ground floor, with the bedrooms and main bathroom on the first floor.
A dado rail, coved ceiling and understairs cupboard are features of the hallway, while a bay window and stone feature fireplace, with gas fire, are the focal points of the lounge. A marble feature fireplace with gas fire is the focal point of the sitting room.
A built-in double oven with gas hob and extractor, breakfast bar and space for a washing machine and dishwasher are found in the kitchen.
The first-floor landing has a skylight, floor-to-ceiling cupboard, access to a part-boarded loft and there is also a hobby room with a skylight.
Built-in wardrobes form part of most of the bedrooms, with bedroom four having a walk-in one, as well as a feature round window.
- 1 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandalism spree
- 2 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 3 Lovely views from large bungalow in sought-after village
- 4 Westonian turns 100 and praises 'antibiotics' for her longevity
- 5 Have your say over major town centre redevelopment
- 6 Poetry legend Pam Ayres enjoys Weston fish and chips!
- 7 Weston BAFTA winner reveals what goes on behind the scenes
- 8 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
- 9 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 10 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
Outside, lovely gardens surround the property, which are mainly laid-to-lawn, with mature shrub and flower borders, pergola providing a seating area, a shed and side access. A side garden contains a large vegetable/fruit plot and a greenhouse. The front garden is mainly laid-to-lawn with mature shrubs, trees and bushes, plus a patio.
There is also a garage with up-and-over door, light and power and a driveway providing parking for at least two vehicles.
Location: Clarence Grove Road, Weston
Agent: Rachel J Homes, 01934 621299