Luxuriously-improved four-bedroom house in sought-after area
- Credit: House Fox
Refurbished executive four-bedroom detached house in the popular Wick St Lawrence development at the edge of Weston.
The spacious property has been improved to the highest standard, including the addition of solar panels and re-fitting of the kitchen, cloakroom, en-suite and bathroom, using quality brands such as Smeg, Cookmaster, Grohe and Porcelanosa.
In brief, the accommodation consists of a hall, cloakroom, kitchen-diner-family room, large utility room and sitting room on the ground floor, while upstairs, are the bedrooms, the master en-suite, plus the main bathroom.
Grey-sparkle granite-tile flooring is a feature of the L-shaped hall, which also has a storage or small office area.
A Smeg flueless wall-mounted gas fire with a slate back is the focal point of the sitting room, while the open-plan kitchen-diner-family room is the heart of the home. Porcelain oak-effect strip flooring and led spotlights are features of this room, with the kitchen containing black-sparkle granite worksurfaces atop cream gloss units. There is also a Cookmaster range with six-burner gas hob, twin electric ovens and grill, a brushed stainless steel extractor hood and chimney, plus a feature New York skyline glass splashback. An integral fridge-freezer and a dishwasher complete the list of appliances. A glazed stable door opens from the dining area to the back garden, as do twin patio doors from the family room.
Space for an American-style fridge-freezer and grey granite-sparkle tiled flooring fill the utility room.
Outside, the front has driveway parking, a lawn and a small garage. At the back is a secluded south-facing garden with patio, lawn and raised decked area.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruse past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 5 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 9 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 10 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
Location: Bluebell Road, Wick St Lawrence
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242