Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- Credit: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents
An attractive four-double-bedroom semi-detached period house, brimming with character, and set in an elevated position in a quiet road in Milton.
The large, well-maintained accommodation includes three reception rooms, and is packed full of features such as bay windows, picture rails, corniced ceilings and open fireplaces.
It comprises; an entrance vestibule, a hallway, sitting room, office/family room/playroom, dining room, kitchen, utility room and cloakroom on the ground floor, with the bedrooms, plus a family bathroom, on the first floor.
A large, walk-in bay window, open fireplace with marble hearth, and a ceiling rose, are features of the sitting room, while stripped and varnished original floorboards and a sash window stand out in the second reception room.
A tiled fireplace is the focal point of the sunny dining room, which also has double French doors to the garden and an archway into the kitchen. This room is fitted with a comprehensive range of units, including an island, which incorporates a stainless-steel sink and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is also space for a range cooker with extractor hood, and for an under-counter fridge.
There is space for four under-counter appliances in the utility room, which also features a walk-in pantry, a cupboard housing the boiler and wine racks.
Views across the Mendip Hills can be enjoyed from one of the bedrooms, which also features an Art Nouveau-style cast iron fireplace with attractive turquoise tiled surround. All the other bedrooms also have a cast iron fireplace, with the second also having a balcony.
- 1 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 5 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 6 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 7 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
- 10 Another weather warning issued for Somerset
Outside, there is a garage and lawned garden at the front, while a tiered garden at the back includes a patio and decking.
Guide price: £399,950
Location: Hazeldene Road, Milton, Weston
Agent: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents, 01934 221770