Beautiful, modernised family bungalow in pretty village
- Credit: Debbie Fortune Estate Agents
An extended, contemporary three double-bedroom detached bungalow set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the rural village of Langford.
Epitomising open-plan living, the beautifully-presented property comprises; an entrance porch, hallway, the bedrooms, main bathroom, kitchen-diner-living room, garden, plus an outside office and utility room.
Wood-effect flooring runs from the hallway into the living space, which has bi-folding doors leading to a lovely back garden.
New oatmeal carpets and large picture windows are features of two large front bedrooms, one being the master, which was originally the main lounge of the property, and retains a stunning red-brick fireplace with a dark-wood mantelpiece.
The back bedroom has a light grey carpet and offers a splendid view of the rear garden and courtyard.
The kitchen contains white gloss cupboards with silver accents, and is fitted with a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob, microwave and black modern sink. A small seating area is at the end of the room under a large window, which bathes the room in light, as does an observatory skylight in the dining area.
Outside, the attractive façade of the bungalow is accentuated by a handsome gabled front, along with a quaint hand-built stone porch overlooking a large driveway. There is a well-kept front lawn enclosed by shrubs, bushes, and green fencing.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 5 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
Double doors from the back of the property lead to a courtyard and the back garden, fully stocked with evergreen shrubs, plum and apple trees.
At the side of the property, secured by a white door and fully insulated, is an office, alongside a utility room.
Guide price: £440,000
Location: Pudding Pie Close, Langford
Agent: Debbie Fortune, 01934 862370