Individual country-style cottage in the heart of Worle
- Credit: House Fox
Large, one-of-a-kind, three-bedroom detached character cottage with lovely views, near Worle High Street.
The well-presented accommodation comprises a kitchen-diner-sitting room, lounge, conservatory and cloakroom-utility room on the ground floor, with the bedrooms, two of them en-suite, on the first floor.
A central staircase and wood-burner set in an exposed brick wall are features of the open-plan living space, with the kitchen including a Belfast sink, units, oven, hob, and a dishwasher.
The dual-aspect lounge also has an exposed stone wall and opens into the conservatory. This has a lovely open outlook over Worle and the gardens.
Views can also be enjoyed from the two-windowed master bedroom, which has built-in wardrobes and a luxurious en-suite bathroom which includes a free-standing bath, bidet and a separate shower cubicle.
Cupboards can be found in the second bedroom, which also has an en-suite shower room, while the third bedroom featuring an exposed beam and access to converted loft storage, which was professionally-built and accessed via pull-down steps.
Outside, there is parking behind secure gates and secluded gardens including an undercover area, patio, pond, an array of shrubs and flowers, plus outside lighting.
- 1 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 2 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 3 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 4 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 5 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
- 6 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 7 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 10 Fire crews tackle chimney blaze
Location: Lawrence Road, Worle
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242