Individual country-style cottage in the heart of Worle
- Credit: House Fox
Large, one-of-a-kind, three-bedroom detached character cottage with lovely views, near Worle High Street.
The well-presented accommodation comprises a kitchen-diner-sitting room, lounge, conservatory and cloakroom-utility room on the ground floor, with the bedrooms, two of them en-suite, on the first floor.
A central staircase and wood-burner set in an exposed brick wall are features of the open-plan living space, with the kitchen including a Belfast sink, units, oven, hob, and a dishwasher.
The dual-aspect lounge also has an exposed stone wall and opens into the conservatory. This has a lovely open outlook over Worle and the gardens.
Views can also be enjoyed from the two-windowed master bedroom, which has built-in wardrobes and a luxurious en-suite bathroom which includes a free-standing bath, bidet and a separate shower cubicle.
Cupboards can be found in the second bedroom, which also has an en-suite shower room, while the third bedroom featuring an exposed beam and access to converted loft storage, which was professionally-built and accessed via pull-down steps.
Outside, there is parking behind secure gates and secluded gardens including an undercover area, patio, pond, an array of shrubs and flowers, plus outside lighting.
- 1 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 2 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 3 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 4 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 5 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 6 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 7 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 8 Research reveals which car brands hold their value best
- 9 Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
- 10 Dual-site primary school rated good by inspectors
Location: Lawrence Road, Worle
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242