Modern detached three-bedroom Weston Hillside retreat
- Credit: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents
A rare opportunity to purchase a modern three-bedroom townhouse forming part of an exclusive, tucked away, hillside development overlooking Weston Bay.
The beautifully-presented accommodation, cleverly designed to take advantage of the spectacular views, comprises; entrance hall, two bedrooms and the main bathroom on the ground floor, while the master bedroom suite and an open-plan kitchen-sitting room are on the first.
Quirky features of the hall are a vaulted circular stairwell with a cupboard under the oak floor and three arrow-slit windows.
A built-in double wardrobe and two windows form part of the second bedroom and the third is currently used as a study. French doors opening onto a balcony bathe the master bedroom in light. The room also has a dressing room with two large built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
Huge floor-to-ceiling windows and a vaulted ceiling are features of the lovely kitchen-sitting room, which give it a great feeling of space. The kitchen is fitted with high-quality units, an integrated dishwasher and washing machine, a built-in Neff microwave, electric oven with gas hob and extractor, an integrated fridge and freezer, breakfast bar and engineered oak flooring. The sitting area has a glazed door opening onto a large balcony with composite decking and attractive glass and steel panel. This provides breath-taking views over, the town towards the coastline and Mendip Hills beyond.
Outside, the garden is mainly at the front and is beautifully maintained, with a patio and an impressive rockery which would not look out of place on a Mediterranean hillside. There is also a smaller patio where you can while away a sunny afternoon, as well as another at the side and back of the house.
There is also a garage underneath the coach house behind the property and allocated parking.
- 1 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 2 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 3 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 4 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 5 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 6 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 7 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 8 Temperatures in Somerset drop to -6C - but what about the weekend?
- 9 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 10 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
Guide price: £429,950
Location: Cecil Road, Weston
Agent: Ashley Leahy Estate Agents, 01934 267073