Gorgeous character cottage with garden office, in rural village
- Credit: David Plaister
A charming, three-bedroom, country cottage in Bleadon, filled with a wealth of features, including exposed beams and stone walls, wood-burning stove and stone flooring, but with a stunning contemporary finish.
The mid-terrace house comprises a sitting room/snug, living room, dining room and kitchen on the ground floor, while the bedrooms, plus a shower room, can be found on the first floor.
A beautiful archway creates a fantastic first impression in the sitting room/snug, which includes cupboards, tiled flooring and ceiling spotlight track. This leads to the cosy living room, with wood-burning stove, exposed stone walls and timber beams.
The remainder of the ground floor has an open-plan feel with an opening from the living room into the well-presented dining room, which has a stable door into a courtyard, a stone floor and stairs to the kitchen.
The kitchen has recently been re-fitted to a high standard, with modern units, a Range Master five-burner cooker with extraction hood, integrated washing machine, fridge, dishwasher, microwave and a cupboard housing a gas boiler.
The first-floor accommodation comprises a split-level landing with lovely master bedroom with exposed timber beams, vaulted ceiling and fitted wardrobes, plus the other two bedrooms, one of which is currently being used as a dressing room and a stylish, re-fitted shower room.
Outside, the property is approached via a gravel driveway, with double doors to a garage and gated access to a low-maintenance garden. This is laid to Astroturf with gravel pathways, trees, shrubs, hedging and a patio.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
There is also a detached garden room/office with an electric heater, double-glazed windows and patio doors, power and spotlights.
Location: Shiplate Road, Bleadon, Weston
Agent: David Plaister, 01934 815053