Large, modernised five/six bedroom house in sought-after village
- Credit: House Fox
A beautifully-presented three-level, five/six-bedroom house in a quiet coastal village just outside Weston.
The semi-detached property has been extended and improved to make the most of the fabulous panoramic views.
It comprises; entrance hall, three bedrooms, office/bedroom six and a shower room on the ground floor, while the first-floor houses the kitchen-dining room, living room, bathroom and a bedroom and the master bedroom fills the second floor.
The stylish newly-refurbished open-plan kitchen-dining room benefits from bi-folding doors, units and cupboards, white granite worktops, inset farmhouse sink, induction hob with extractor, integrated microwave, eye-level double oven, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and space and plumbing for a washing machine. It also features a breakfast bar with drop-down lighting.
Sash windows are a feature of the living room, while the master bedroom was converted from the original loft, which still retains eaves storage space.
Some of the bedrooms have cupboards or built-in wardrobes, with bedroom five adjoining the additional bedroom or home office, which has a glazed door to the garden.
Externally, the home benefits from off-street and on-road parking.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 3 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 4 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 5 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
The large, tiered, westerly-facing back garden is made up of an artificial turfed area, shingle and steps leading up to a decked seating area. It has many vantage points in which to enjoy the tranquil surroundings.
Location: Kewstoke Road, Kewstoke
Agent: House Fox, 01934 314242