Put to shame
NO TO a barrage. I have an alternative idea on spending �20 billion! How much better to use that money to provide millions of houses with their own solar/energy generation?
NO TO a barrage. I have an alternative idea on spending �20 billion!
How much better to use that money to provide millions of houses with their own solar/energy generation? No environmental impact.
Would that not provide at least the same outcome, with the benefit to the locals, plus new longer term jobs, to make the UK a leader in such technology.
Provide instant, lasting and meaningful energy generation! Put the inward looking gas and electricity industries to shame!
You may also want to watch:
Locking Road, Weston
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year