Quality sheltered housing at Abbeyfield
- Credit: Archant
*Promotional feature* MANY older people still wish to have their independence and a high quality life, but maybe at a stage in their lives where they need a little bit of support.
Sheltered housing is a great opportunity for this exact type of lifestyle and Abbeyfield have been experts in accommodation for over 50 years.
Abbeyfield is aware choosing the right place to live is an important decision at any time of life, but it can often seem more challenging the older we get.
Abbeyfield take pride in offering you straight forward advice and the opportunity to sample the Abbeyfield way of life to help you make the best decision.
What does sheltered housing offer? There are a number of services that sheltered housing offers but Abbeyfield especially offer privacy, support and security in a good quality affordable family sized houses.
You may also want to watch:
As well as private rooms, most with en-suite facilities, larger rooms to accomodate couples, the ability to come and go as you please as well as the support of a resident house manager who looks after your general welfare and provides a home from home environment.
The grounds has a call alarm system and attractive gardens for all to enjoy.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Abbeyfield has its own minibus which is regularly used for shopping trips and outings.
Abbeyfield is located in Trewartha Park in Weston, for more information call 01934 415729 or visit its website by clicking this link.