Quit smoking with the help of Vaper Trails
- Credit: Archant
*Promotional feature* BOB and Simon began Vaper Trails after they both decided they would like to quit smoking.
After doing some research the pair discovered electronic cigarettes which helped them kick their habit, and they wanted to give other people the chance to give up as easily as they did.
The duo decided to open Vaper Trails when they realised there was a gap in the market.
Since opening in June 2013 the business has grown very quickly, with Bob and Simon since opening a second store in Taunton. E-cigarettes deliver a nicotine vapour instead of tobacco smoke.
The smokeless cigarettes are growing in popularity as people use them to give up smoking or choose a more sociable alternative.
You may also want to watch:
Vaper Trails stocks everything from basic e-cigarettes to the more advanced vapours.
Customers can also choose from a variety of flavours from tobacco and menthol to fruit and chocolate.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
Vaper Trails have now introduced a new brand of e-liquid called Trip Hammer.
Trip Hammer is an organic liquid with a number of exciting flavours including fruit pastels and wham bars.
The store is located in Orchard Street in Weston, where the pair are on hand to answer any unanswered questions.
Alternatively visit Vaper Trails on Facebook.