Sad to read
I, LIKE many of your readers, was shocked and very sad to read the headline referring to the Clevedon Market. Our shop has traded in Clevedon 10 years this week and in that time the team that run the shop along with
I, LIKE many of your readers, was shocked and very sad to read the headline referring to the Clevedon Market.
Our shop has traded in Clevedon 10 years this week and in that time the team that run the shop along with myself have been proud to give excellent service and books at excellent value.
We have welcomed the opportunity to support the Clevedon Society and the many requests for raffle prizes, school collections and anything that will support Clevedon.
We feel we have always had a great relationship with all our customers.
You may also want to watch:
I agree the services offered - fish, etc. - are excellent.
I am pleased to see diverse and much needed trade and campaign heavily for the cleaning up and policing of the square to its former glory and will continue to do so.
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 6 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 7 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
ANN BENN - Books & Puzzles, Queen's Square, Clevedon