Save them money
WITH reference to First Bus and the removal of a bus service to and from Hutton, surely it would not cause them too much intelligence if they extended the No 5
WITH reference to First Bus and the removal of a bus service to and from Hutton, surely it would not cause them too much intelligence if they extended the No 5 to go the additional couple of miles so that the service started from Hutton, instead of the hospital and went on to Sainsbury's and, of course, the return journey.
This would remove the 4 and 5a as a service to and from Hutton and obviously save them money. If they then did a similar thing, and joined up various other services they intended removing they would not get the complaints that they are now receiving.
Finally on Tuesday 31 the profits of First were publicised and how they can justify removing these services is impossible to imagine.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston