Seafront lights are wasting power
I ASK those responsible for the seafront Lighting why and how much longer there is to be so much waste?
I ASK those responsible for the seafront Lighting why and how much longer there is to be so much waste? Since the change to British Summer Time there appears to have been no change to the switch on time, currently at approximately 5.30pm.
Council Tax rises each year and there should be no waste of money when we are regularly told cutbacks have to be made. We are continually hearing we must save energy and the planet.
Lots of deaf ears within our council, so I take this opportunity of again saying Weston wants a good swimming pool, not the one on offer in a monstrous seafront building ruining our lovely bay.
You may also want to watch:
Beach Road, Weston
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 4 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance