The answer is simple...
IN REPLY to Brian Austin's query as to why, after 21 years, the Weston Arts Festival is always scheduled for when the tourists have gone home, the reason is simple...
IN REPLY to Brian Austin's query as to why, after 21 years, the Weston Arts Festival is always scheduled for when the tourists have gone home, the reason is simple: the majority of people who make the festival possible are on holiday themselves during the months of July and August.
But, more importantly, Weston Arts Festival has always been, and will continue to be, very much a community event geared towards the involvement and entertainment of local people rather than tourists.
Chair Weston Arts Festival
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery