So I have a new boyfriend. Which is nice. To be honest, I ve been single so long now I m not really sure what I m supposed to do with one. I mean,
So I have a new boyfriend. Which is nice.
To be honest, I've been single so long now I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with one.
I mean, gone are the days of sitting alone in front of the TV eating cereal for tea.
Gone are my months and months of 'singledom' where I found my own feet entertaining, and was just like 'whatever' and found better things to do than moon over boys.
You may also want to watch:
Like watching sitcoms and eating.
I used to go to the shop after college and buy an entire tub of Ben and Jerry's for myself. And I would totally eat the lot. In one sitting.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
I mean, I was hardcore.
On a good day I could polish off a whole tub, and still have enough room for tea.
But now it's like all like nice and fluffy and I'm walking around going 'la la la' and - this is so not me - smiling in public. What is even with that?! Smiling in public is for crazy people!
And it's not as if we even do anything particularly special. Don't get me wrong- he's a totally awesome guy and he's made it several weeks without even telling me to shut up once. But I mean, like, the other day, we were sat in his car and he was like 'what do you want to do?' and I was just like 'I have NO IDEA.'
So we just ended up sat in front of the TV eating cereal for tea. Classy.