The Toll Road
ONCE again the Toll Road rears its head.
ONCE again the Toll Road rears its head. I don't know about speeding through the village, try Beach Road.
There is bound to be more traffic on the Toll Road owing to the extensive development, also most seem to have anything up to five cars on one driveway.
People will use the Toll Road to save fuel and possibly time.
We shall end up with cars waiting at the toll point.
You may also want to watch:
Taxis, delivery vans and buses will get frustrated and go even faster to make up time.
Also the delays on the seafront which appear to be everlasting will not help. No, we shall be voting against this bad idea.
- 1 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 2 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 3 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 4 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 5 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 6 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses