They pay taxes
CAT MURDERERS, rapists, drug addicts, child molesters – I wonder who the council should pick now – I know – dog owners – after all they pay taxes, clean up after their animals (unlike cat owners), are always friendly and caring (comes with having a dog),
CAT MURDERERS, rapists, drug addicts, child molesters - I wonder who the council should pick now - I know - dog owners - after all they pay taxes, clean up after their animals (unlike cat owners), are always friendly and caring (comes with having a dog), and act as an unofficial neighbourhood watch.
Leave us alone - you should be doing more for dog owners not making us feel worse then those scum mentioned above. Give us a dog park and let us use the beach on quiet rainy days during the summer. Weston (and Uphill in particular) is very dog friendly. We pay taxes and 99 per cent of us clear up after our dogs. Why pick on the majority, because a few people break the rules. I can assure you that you will not hear the end of this and the dog owners are a powerful lobby. Uphill Hill should be accessible to dog owners. You don't hear dog owners moaning about the cow dung!
If the council carries on like this then you will see more independent people standing for the council and representing the interests of dog owners.
Leave us alone.
You may also want to watch:
Uphill Road South
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year