To cause such havoc
RE – MALTLANDS experimental lane closure: I cannot believe there are people paid to cause such havoc! A feeble excuse is made that it s to do with the new B&Q shops but it has caused massive tailbacks, especially at peak times. Councils are getting mas
RE - MALTLANDS experimental lane closure: I cannot believe there are people paid to cause such havoc!
A feeble excuse is made that it's to do with the new B&Q shops but it has caused massive tailbacks, especially at peak times.
Councils are getting massive Government finance to scheme green/carbon reduction schemes, but North Somerset seems intent on (and thus increase pollution) making journeys longer at every trial 'scheme' it can find.
Enough is enough - one month is too long we already know! Motorists don't look for the longest journey or sit in traffic on purpose, they will always look for the best flow!
You may also want to watch:
We don't need graduate 'experts'. North Somerset's portfolio of errors points to that.
If they were elected as councillors they would not get re-elected - and what has my councillor to say?
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
Councillor Ap Rees always seems to be in favour and telling us to be patient, it's good for us!
Well it isn't and I won't be voting for him or his party.
The traffic is backing up to our house now. If it's a trial, then make it out of peak hours when no-one is going shopping to B&Q and sit and monitor it.
Why not ask first, the democratic way.
Locking Road , Weston