I CAME home from work pleased to be home after a hard day's work, picked up the Mercury and looked through the headlines...
I CAME home from work pleased to be home after a hard days work, picked up
the Mercury and looked through the headlines:-
"Knife caution cases slammed.
The garden from hell.
You may also want to watch:
Crackdown costs drug dealers.
Worried GPs voice home visit fears.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
Election backlash warning following library verdict.
Lifeline bus plea ignored.
12,000 new homes.
Jail for skip scam man.
New drug detox unit will open in 2010."
Got to page 23 and cannot read anymore because it is too depressing. Good reporting but what a reflection on our once pleasant small seaside town.
Completely ruined by those that have been elected to run the town but also a reflection of this once proud country ruined by successive governments while those in charge line their own pockets.
Madam Lane, Worle.