Treated with care
ON SEPTEMBER 14 I had the saddest day. My father died in the assessment unit at Weston Hospital. I need the town to know how wonderful the staff were. My father s partner and myself were treated with care, sensitivity and respect during this four-hour
ON SEPTEMBER 14 I had the saddest day.
My father died in the assessment unit at Weston Hospital.
I need the town to know how wonderful the staff were.
My father's partner and myself were treated with care, sensitivity and respect during this four-hour ordeal.
You may also want to watch:
A doctor kept us informed about every 15 minutess about what was happening to my father, and not once did he treat us like we were children and needed to be talked down to. There was a need for extra doctors to attend and we could see that this was happening.
We were reassured constantly that everything was being done that they could and we felt that the best care was given.
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 6 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 10 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
Unfortunately my father did die and even then they were wonderful.
We were given every assistance in any way we wanted and I really feel owing to their care a terrible experience was made less awful.
I'd like this published so everyone will know how grateful I am to the staff that day.
I can't remember any names but I'm sure they will know who they are so, thank you so much.
YVONNE LEWIS - Partridge Close, Weston