I WAS reading in your paper about bus routes which no longer exist.
I WAS reading in your paper about bus routes which no longer exist. Apparently there are plans to bring them back into existence.
When the ACL buses went the Bournville estate, and other areas along the route, lost their hospital and alternative town bus.
We are all very upset about it as I expect everyone along this route is. Are there plans to bring this bus back? At the moment we have to face two buses to travel to the hospital. If someone is in hospital, family or friend, it is quite a trek.
MRS ANNE HUMPHRIES
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston