HAS this council got so much money that it can waste it on stupid curbs, narrowing the road so that cars can t pass each other easily?
HAS this council got so much money that it can waste it on stupid curbs, narrowing the road so that cars can't pass each other easily?
Why, oh why did we need to narrow the entrance to Southdown, which is a cul-de-sac and does not receive great amounts of traffic at any time of day?
My council tax could be lower if we stopped wasting money on hair brained ideas and spent it on much needed pothole repairs.
Watching them dig up the road from my window makes my blood boil. Could the person who sanctioned this please stand up and be counted and explain why you have done this?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston