A WELCOME to Waitrose, a splendid addition to Weston's retail opportunities.
A WELCOME to Waitrose, a splendid addition to Weston's retail opportunities. As we haven't got a French-style open air market in town this is the next best thing.
For golden oldies who like to shop little and often for something special the new shop is just the thing - bright, clean and full of delicious surprises.
The coffee in the coffee shop is also excellent but it is a pity the sudden announcements make the heads of old ladies bob into their croissants in alarm. It can't be beyond the wit of man to do something about the intrusive sound.
Otherwise three cheers for Waitrose and may they rule long in Weston.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre