THE new parking restrictions around Orchard, Meadow, and Hopkins Streets are a very good idea.
THE new parking restrictions around Orchard, Meadow, and Hopkins Streets are a very good idea. The loading bays are especially welcome.
The downside is with no enforcement they are filled up with all day parking every day.
The police ignore parking offences when they patrol up and down once or twice a week.
So it's money wasted again. Without wardens the parking remains out of control.
You may also want to watch:
K L PINSON
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation