What is the law for tractors?
CAN someone tell me what the law is regarding tractors and trailers using main roads.
CAN someone tell me what the law is regarding tractors and trailers using main roads. There are three large tractors with high sided trailers going up and down our road at least 20 times a day, six days a week. They come, I believe, from a mushroom factory some 10 miles away and then go on towards Glastonbury.
These tractors have no number plates or any means of identification to report them for speeding, as they travel at some speed.
When they are returning empty the noise they make is unbelievable.
How is it I have to have number plates and tax for my car while they seem not to need any?
You may also want to watch:
Lower New Road, Cheddar
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery