‘Devastated’ family put up £1k reward to find Bean the dog
- Credit: Sub
A distraught family has put up a £1,000 reward for the safe return of their beloved dog Bean.
The three-year-old whippet/lurcher cross disappeared from the Forman family’s front garden near Congresbury last month.
The family believe Bean was stolen.
Dave Forman said: “She was originally a rescue dog but we gave her a loving and stable home and we just don’t think there’s any way she would have run off.
“We’re convinced she was stolen from our front garden and we will do everything we can to find her and bring her home.”
You may also want to watch:
Bean joined the family during a difficult time and ‘helped them through some extremely dark days’ and they have been left ‘devastated’ by the ordeal.
The family has clubbed together to raise £1,000 as a reward for Bean’s safe return.
- 1 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'
- 2 Traffic diversions in Weston over Easter weekend
- 3 Proper Job opens food shop on High Street
- 4 People urged to act responsibly over Easter as restrictions ease
- 5 Bistrot Pierre preparing for busy summer as restrictions ease
- 6 Emergency bus services for Blagdon and Churchill
- 7 Yeo Valley garden reopening and inspiring show
- 8 Students 'overwhelmingly pleased' to be back at school, says Weston head
- 9 Weston Carnival cancelled for second consecutive year
- 10 Unite launches hotline and campaign to get a ‘new deal’ for Amazon workers
Mr Forman added: “Someone somewhere knows what’s happened to Bean.
“We are spending all of our free time making and putting up posters and spreading messages across social media and hopefully this cash reward will encourage someone to come forward with vital information.”
Bean is a sandy-coloured dog and has been microchipped and neutered.
She was wearing a collar when she disappeared.
The Forman family has set up a Find Missing Whippet Bean BS40 Facebook page or call can contact them on 07855 805940.