Girlguiding group restarts activities
- Credit: Archant
The 1st Worle Guide leadership team is looking for members to join its group.
GirlGuiding UK like many organisations, has had six months off due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Groups are gradually easing back into face-to-face meetings and have events lined up in line with Government guidelines.
Guides is for girls aged 10-14 and is an opportunity to make life-long friends, complete their Duke of Edinburgh award when they turn 14, volunteer for other units in the district, go on camps and most importantly, have fun.
A group spokesman said: “Over the next few weeks we will be planning some outdoor meetings.
You may also want to watch:
“These will include campfires in the woods, real life Cluedo, escape rooms in the park, a barbecue on the beach and much more.
“If anyone is interested in this amazing opportunity, please email us at email@example.com.”
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 4 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 5 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 8 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 9 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
- 10 Second school site gets approval despite opposition