2008 panto announced
THE Playhouse has announced that this year s festive panto will be the all time classic children s story, Peter Pan.
Sarah Jan 17 Peter Pan
THE Playhouse has announced that this year's festive panto will be the all time classic children's story, Peter Pan.
Audiences visiting the theatre during its four-week run will see traditional characters including Captain Hook, the Darling Children, the Lost Boys, the magical Tinkerbell as well as the flying hero Peter Pan.
Playhouse spokesperson, Chris Radford, assures theatre goers that it will be a first class cast, including some household names to be revealed in the following months.
You may also want to watch:
Councillor with responsibility for The Playhouse, Ian Peddlesden, said: "We are particularly pleased Paul Holman Associates are again joining us on our seasonal visit to the land of make believe.
"During the past 10 years they have wowed audiences with excellent family friendly traditional pantomime and built up a hard earned reputation for high quality shows.
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Jon Sevink from The Levellers to perform in Weston park
- 8 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
"This year's production will continue this tradition and the emphasis will be on a strong story, a mixture of modern and traditional music with lots of spectacular scenery, costumes and special effects."
Tickets are available now from the box office on 01934 645544 or visit www.theplayhouse.co.uk