Online Italian takeaway service opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
An online-only Italian takeaway, which offers only a home delivery option, has opened in Weston.
Guilio's Italian, in Oxford Street, offers customers a service where they can watch the chef live online as he makes the food.
The takeaway founded by Gemma Zaire, Julio Ellis and chef Chris Burrell, will be working with Yeti and Deliveroo to deliver the food.
Gemma said: "We're trying to bring something different to Weston.
"It's a very interesting concept and I think it should get some peoples interest.
You may also want to watch:
"We offer a diverse range of food including a vegan menu as well as deserts.
"Everything we make will be from scratch even the ravioli.
- 1 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 4 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 5 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 9 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend
"We will be working on bringing our own delivery service and collection soon."