Online Italian takeaway service opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
An online-only Italian takeaway, which offers only a home delivery option, has opened in Weston.
Guilio's Italian, in Oxford Street, offers customers a service where they can watch the chef live online as he makes the food.
The takeaway founded by Gemma Zaire, Julio Ellis and chef Chris Burrell, will be working with Yeti and Deliveroo to deliver the food.
Gemma said: "We're trying to bring something different to Weston.
"It's a very interesting concept and I think it should get some peoples interest.
You may also want to watch:
"We offer a diverse range of food including a vegan menu as well as deserts.
"Everything we make will be from scratch even the ravioli.
- 1 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 Will garden village be revived?
- 6 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 7 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
"We will be working on bringing our own delivery service and collection soon."