Online Italian takeaway service opens in Weston
- Credit: Archant
An online-only Italian takeaway, which offers only a home delivery option, has opened in Weston.
Guilio's Italian, in Oxford Street, offers customers a service where they can watch the chef live online as he makes the food.
The takeaway founded by Gemma Zaire, Julio Ellis and chef Chris Burrell, will be working with Yeti and Deliveroo to deliver the food.
Gemma said: "We're trying to bring something different to Weston.
"It's a very interesting concept and I think it should get some peoples interest.
"We offer a diverse range of food including a vegan menu as well as deserts.
"Everything we make will be from scratch even the ravioli.
- 1 Two cases of Omicron Covid variant in Somerset after PARTY, say officials
- 2 Convicted murderer to appeal against sentence - claiming media footage ‘impeded’ fair trial
- 3 Eight people hit with fines for public space breaches in Weston
- 4 Rural 12-acre plot to be developed
- 5 Weston nursing home revs up for Rosa Ferrari's 100th birthday celebrations
- 6 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 7 ELECTION: Labour announce Weston Central ward candidate
- 8 Elderly couple targeted by distraction burglars
- 9 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 10 Band to fundraise for Weston General radio station
"We will be working on bringing our own delivery service and collection soon."