Weston’s helicopter museum to host a vintage vehicle show
- Credit: Archant
A vintage transport show will be making a return to Weston this weekend.
The Bus and Steam Rally will take place at the Helicopter Museum, in Locking Moor Road, on Sunday from 10am-4pm.
There will be a display of classic steam and open-top buses, alongside the Badgerline buses both old and new, at the home of the world's largest collection of helicopters.
The buses will also operate free tours around the town centre, up to Uphill, Birnbeck Pier and the Helicopter Museum, finishing with the grand departure along the seafront at 4pm.
Organiser Kelvin Amos said: "We have some fantastic classic vehicles taking part.
"The event is an opportunity to bring transport heritage to life and see these fantastic buses back on the streets of Weston.
"It will certainly bring back a lot of memories to a lot of people."
- 1 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 2 Rat-infested house used for drug dealing boarded up
- 3 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 4 Weston business launches recruitment drive
- 5 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 6 How you can keep your mobile charged at Glastonbury 2022
- 7 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 8 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandals strike
- 9 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 10 Weston's new mayor and deputy formally elected at council ceremony
Entry to Weston's Helicopter Museum on Sunday will cost visitors £4.50-22.