Weston road closed overnight while council empties gullies
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A370 in Weston will close overnight next week.
The A370 Bridgwater Road will be closed from the junction with Broadway to the junction with Windwhistle Lane on Friday from 8pm to 6am.
North Somerset Council is closing the road to patch up the road surface, empty the gullies following heavy road and replace damaged guard rails.
A council spokesman said: "The closure will allow for carriageway patching, guard rail replacement and gully emptying works to take place."
There will be multi-phase traffic signals on the roundabout by Weston Hospital - where the A370 connects to Broadway - to manage the flow of traffic.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who needs to access the hospital, in Grange Road, is asked to use Uphill Road South while the works are completed.
To find out more details on the work, log on to www.n-somerset.gov.uk/roadwork
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event