Abductor takes indecent phone photos
PUBLISHED: 11:54 09 July 2007 | UPDATED: 11:16 24 May 2010
A CONVICTED child abductor from Weston has pleaded guilty to taking indecent photos of a teenage girl on his mobile phone
A CONVICTED child abductor from Weston has pleaded guilty to taking indecent photos of a teenage girl on his mobile phone. Nathan Stocker, aged 24, of Jubilee Road, admitted the charge on Tuesday at Bristol Crown Court.The court heard the offence took place between February 18 and May 11 last year.Stocker was ordered by Judge Roach to sign the sex offenders' register and was released on conditional bail until he is sentenced on July 24.He was also found not guilty of three other charges relating to sexual activity with a child after Rosaleen Collins, prosecuting, failed to offer any evidence.Stocker was told he must not contact the 15-year-old girl, who cannot be named for legal reasons, and he is to comply with a probation report.The defendant is currently on licence from prison for other offences including child abduction and assault, for which he had originally received a 19-month sentence last year. Nadeem Aullybocus, defending, told the court Stocker believed the girl was aged over 16. Mr Aullybocus said: "In hindsight, he does agree that she was 15."He then asked the judge to give him an indication of the sentence Stocker is likely to receive, which was refused.Judge Roach said: "All sentencing options will be open before the court, including custody.