Activities for children during the Easter break
A VARIETY of children s activities will be on offer in Weston during the Easter break.
A VARIETY of children's activities will be on offer in Weston during the Easter break.
Trampoline sessions for five to 14-year-olds will take place every day between April 7-11.
Two sessions will be held each day. The first will run from 10-11am and the second from 11.15am-12.15pm.
Each hour costs £3.75 and the classes are open to children of all abilities.
You may also want to watch:
On April 16, youngsters will have the chance to take part in an Easter arts and crafts class, which will be held between 1-3pm and costs £6 per child.
Children will also be able to learn the Japanese martial art of Aikido in classes on April 17.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 5 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 8 Proposal for 96 new homes in Cheddar
- 9 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 10 Customers urged to support local pubs, restaurants and cafes to boost hospitality sector
A session for children aged five to seven years old will run between 10-11am, and a class for youngsters aged eight and above will be held from 11am-12noon. Each class costs £2.59.
To book a place in any of the sessions, which will all be held at The Campus in Locking Castle, contact 01934 427427.