WIN: Virtual party for the family
- Credit: Archant
A children’s entertainer is celebrating 19 years of performing.
To mark the occasion, Ade Bowen of Action Pussycat will offer three readers a virtual party.
The party includes seven party games which can be played with siblings or parents and children, a magic trick and a party dance. To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question below.
Alternatively, send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Ade Bowen competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
The competition deadline is 10am on July 9.
You may also want to watch:
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by Archant and the theatre about the prize.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital