WIN: Virtual party for the family
- Credit: Archant
A children’s entertainer is celebrating 19 years of performing.
To mark the occasion, Ade Bowen of Action Pussycat will offer three readers a virtual party.
The party includes seven party games which can be played with siblings or parents and children, a magic trick and a party dance. To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question below.
Alternatively, send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Ade Bowen competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
The competition deadline is 10am on July 9.
You may also want to watch:
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by Archant and the theatre about the prize.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event