WIN: Virtual party for the family
- Credit: Archant
A children’s entertainer is celebrating 19 years of performing.
To mark the occasion, Ade Bowen of Action Pussycat will offer three readers a virtual party.
The party includes seven party games which can be played with siblings or parents and children, a magic trick and a party dance. To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question below.
Alternatively, send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Ade Bowen competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
The competition deadline is 10am on July 9.
You may also want to watch:
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by Archant and the theatre about the prize.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 5 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 6 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 9 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 10 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards