WIN: Virtual party for the family
- Credit: Archant
A children’s entertainer is celebrating 19 years of performing.
To mark the occasion, Ade Bowen of Action Pussycat will offer three readers a virtual party.
The party includes seven party games which can be played with siblings or parents and children, a magic trick and a party dance. To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question below.
Alternatively, send your answer along with your name, phone number, address and email address to Ade Bowen competition, Weston Mercury, 32 Waterloo Street, Weston, BS23 1LW.
The competition deadline is 10am on July 9.
You may also want to watch:
Usual Archant rules apply and the editor’s decision is final.
By entering this competition, you agree to be contacted by Archant and the theatre about the prize.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 5 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 10 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown