WIN: Tickets to enjoy weekend at Valley Fest
- Credit: Louis Smith
Brilliant music and delicious food will be served up next weekend and the Mercury is offering readers the chance to be there for free.
Valley Fest is the best-tasting music festival in the South West and showcases the region's finest produce - from charcuterie to cheddars, ciders to sausages.
The event will be held from August 2-4 amid the stunning backdrop of Chew Valley Lake.
Spread across a gently-sloping meadow, the event is perfect for food lovers, first-time festival goers and both young and maturing families.
This year will see DJ sets from Basement Jaxx and Leftfield as well as performances from Razorlight and Tom Odell.
You may also want to watch:
The Magic Numbers, Stealing Sheep and Norman Jay will also be performing.
On top of the music and delicious food, there is a packed programme of workshops and talks, ranging from sessions on body confidence and clean beauty to talks from wildlife filmmakers of Netflix's Our Planet.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 3 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 4 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 5 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 10 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
Now in its sixth year, the festival celebrates the ethos of its founder Luke Hasell who created the event in memory of his parents who died young but knew a thing or two about enjoying life.
Valley Fest will be held by Chew Valley Lake from August 2-4.
The gates will open at noon on the first day with the festival field opening at 2pm. The event will be open from 8am-9pm on August 3-4.
Tickets, priced £5.40-145, are available online at www.valleyfest.co.uk
The Mercury has teamed up with the festival organisers to offer one lucky reader a pair of adult weekend tickets to the event.
This competition will close at 10am on Monday.
Usual Archant competition rules apply and the editor's decision is final.
All entrants must be over 18 years old.
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the festival organisers regarding the prize.