WIN: Tickets to enjoy weekend at Valley Fest
- Credit: Louis Smith
Brilliant music and delicious food will be served up next weekend and the Mercury is offering readers the chance to be there for free.
Valley Fest is the best-tasting music festival in the South West and showcases the region's finest produce - from charcuterie to cheddars, ciders to sausages.
The event will be held from August 2-4 amid the stunning backdrop of Chew Valley Lake.
Spread across a gently-sloping meadow, the event is perfect for food lovers, first-time festival goers and both young and maturing families.
This year will see DJ sets from Basement Jaxx and Leftfield as well as performances from Razorlight and Tom Odell.
You may also want to watch:
The Magic Numbers, Stealing Sheep and Norman Jay will also be performing.
On top of the music and delicious food, there is a packed programme of workshops and talks, ranging from sessions on body confidence and clean beauty to talks from wildlife filmmakers of Netflix's Our Planet.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 5 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
Now in its sixth year, the festival celebrates the ethos of its founder Luke Hasell who created the event in memory of his parents who died young but knew a thing or two about enjoying life.
Valley Fest will be held by Chew Valley Lake from August 2-4.
The gates will open at noon on the first day with the festival field opening at 2pm. The event will be open from 8am-9pm on August 3-4.
Tickets, priced £5.40-145, are available online at www.valleyfest.co.uk
The Mercury has teamed up with the festival organisers to offer one lucky reader a pair of adult weekend tickets to the event.
This competition will close at 10am on Monday.
Usual Archant competition rules apply and the editor's decision is final.
All entrants must be over 18 years old.
By entering this competition, you are agreeing to be contacted by Archant and the festival organisers regarding the prize.