Funeral directors hosts memorial service
- Credit: Archant
A funeral director hosted a service to remember loved ones who passed away during the year.
AJ Lock Caring Funerals held a memorial service at Kewstoke church for all the families they have worked with this year.
Lots of families attended for an emotional time.
A candle-lighting ceremony was held at the end of the service, and Taylor Royce, aged seven, bravely stood in front of the congregation and read a poem about grief and bereavement.
An AJ Lock spokesman said: "A special thank you to the church for its help and support in making it a wonderful night.
You may also want to watch:
"We must also thank all the staff and family members who help serving coffee and mince pies.
"We were grateful for all the donations and raffle tickets that were purchased on the night, with all proceeds given to the church, which will use it to maintain the building."
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor