Works of art on show at village exhibition
- Credit: Archant
Budding and well-established artists displayed their impressive pictures at an exhibition this weekend.
Abstract art to wildlife landscapes featured at Wrington arts fair, which took place at the village hall, in Silver Street, over the two-day event on November 23-24.
Paintings of North Somerset's beautiful coastline, as well as stills of fruit and mountain ranges featured at the gallery.
Event organiser and artist, Dave Tabrett, said: "The arts fair went well, and around 150 people visited the exhibition.
"As far as I know, all exhibitors sold art work, and the event is all about getting your name out there as a professional."
You may also want to watch:
Dave and fellow artist Nick Pound, who specialises in landscape photography, began running the fair in 2017.
Dave continued: "If the date is available for the hall and I'm around to host it, we will hold the fair again next year."
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 6 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Will garden village be revived?
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple