Weston business launches recruitment drive
- Credit: Ascot Group
A Weston firm will host a recruitment event to attract workers from the surrounding area after opening a £1.5million office in the town.
The multi-faceted, Ascot Group currently employs 90 people but will look to offer roles to 200 workers.
"Since the pandemic, individuals are looking for so much more from their employer and at the Ascot Group, we are passionate about building a real community within the workplace," said founder, Andrew Scott.
“I am proud of the business campus we have created in Weston.
“We are dedicated to making sure our whole team look forward to coming to work each day, so we provide opportunities where they can spend plenty of time together collaborating both inside and outside of the working day."
Alongside its state-of-the-art business campus, in Park Way, the company has sites in Worle.
The Ascot Group will be hoping to offer employment to residents in the marketing, media, tech and creative sectors.
- 1 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 2 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 3 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 4 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 5 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 6 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 7 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 8 Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
- 9 Weston pair deny murder in Somerset town
- 10 Tribute show planned after popular Weston musician passes away
The recruitment event will run on Friday (May 27) from 8am - 6pm and Saturday from 8am - 4pm at the company's business campus at 200 Park Way, Weston.