Avon and Somerset police launches recruitment drive for PCSOs
- Credit: n/a
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has launched a recruitment drive for Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs).
The police are searching for people with the ‘right skills’ and a range of life experiences which they can bring to the role.
PCSOs support vulnerable people living in the community and work to resolve residents’ problems and concerns.
The force is offering successful applicants a starting salary of £19,719 – which includes being enrolled into a Government pension scheme.
Assistant Chief Constable Steve Cullen said: “We are encouraging people from all backgrounds to apply as we want our PCSOs to be a reflection of the communities we serve.”
You may also want to watch:
Applications are now open and close on Monday.
To apply, email email@example.com
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple