Avon and Somerset police launches recruitment drive for PCSOs
- Credit: n/a
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has launched a recruitment drive for Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs).
The police are searching for people with the ‘right skills’ and a range of life experiences which they can bring to the role.
PCSOs support vulnerable people living in the community and work to resolve residents’ problems and concerns.
The force is offering successful applicants a starting salary of £19,719 – which includes being enrolled into a Government pension scheme.
Assistant Chief Constable Steve Cullen said: “We are encouraging people from all backgrounds to apply as we want our PCSOs to be a reflection of the communities we serve.”
You may also want to watch:
Applications are now open and close on Monday.
To apply, email email@example.com
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 New principal appointed at academy
- 3 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 4 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 5 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 6 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 7 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 8 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 9 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 10 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half