Avon and Somerset police launches recruitment drive for PCSOs
- Credit: n/a
Avon and Somerset Constabulary has launched a recruitment drive for Police Community Support Officers (PCSOs).
The police are searching for people with the ‘right skills’ and a range of life experiences which they can bring to the role.
PCSOs support vulnerable people living in the community and work to resolve residents’ problems and concerns.
The force is offering successful applicants a starting salary of £19,719 – which includes being enrolled into a Government pension scheme.
Assistant Chief Constable Steve Cullen said: “We are encouraging people from all backgrounds to apply as we want our PCSOs to be a reflection of the communities we serve.”
You may also want to watch:
Applications are now open and close on Monday.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 3 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 4 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 5 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 6 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 7 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 8 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 9 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 10 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village