Police are appealing for a red Honda Jazz which struck two cyclists
- Credit: Archant
Avon and Somerset Police are appealing for witnesses to a fail to stop incident in Burnham.
The incident happened yesterday at 6.40pm yesterday (April 10) in Stoddens Road.
A family of three were cycling along the road when a car drove up behind them and struck the adult male and boy, knocking them from their bikes.
They sustained minor injuries, which did not require hospital treatment.
The vehicle which failed to stop is a red Honda Jazz, believed to be a 2009-2012 model, which will have visible damage to the nearside.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the police said: “We would like the driver – or anyone spotting the damaged vehicle – to contact us, quoting reference 5220079963.”
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'