Police are appealing for a red Honda Jazz which struck two cyclists
- Credit: Archant
Avon and Somerset Police are appealing for witnesses to a fail to stop incident in Burnham.
The incident happened yesterday at 6.40pm yesterday (April 10) in Stoddens Road.
A family of three were cycling along the road when a car drove up behind them and struck the adult male and boy, knocking them from their bikes.
They sustained minor injuries, which did not require hospital treatment.
The vehicle which failed to stop is a red Honda Jazz, believed to be a 2009-2012 model, which will have visible damage to the nearside.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for the police said: “We would like the driver – or anyone spotting the damaged vehicle – to contact us, quoting reference 5220079963.”
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years