‘Sudden death’ of woman in Somerset village ‘not suspicious’
- Credit: Archant
Police are not treating the sudden death of a woman in a Somerset village on Saturday evening as suspicious.
Emergency services visited an address in Watchfield, near Highbridge, following the incident on Saturday at around 11.30pm.
A spokesman at Avon and Somerset Constabulary said: "Emergency services were called to an address in Watchfield on Saturday at 11.30pm, following the sudden death of a woman.
"The death is not being treated as suspicious.
"We're now carrying out enquiries on behalf of the Coroner's office.
You may also want to watch:
"Our thoughts are with the woman's family at this difficult time."
- 1 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 4 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 5 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 9 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend