‘Sudden death’ of woman in Somerset village ‘not suspicious’
- Credit: Archant
Police are not treating the sudden death of a woman in a Somerset village on Saturday evening as suspicious.
Emergency services visited an address in Watchfield, near Highbridge, following the incident on Saturday at around 11.30pm.
A spokesman at Avon and Somerset Constabulary said: "Emergency services were called to an address in Watchfield on Saturday at 11.30pm, following the sudden death of a woman.
"The death is not being treated as suspicious.
"We're now carrying out enquiries on behalf of the Coroner's office.
You may also want to watch:
"Our thoughts are with the woman's family at this difficult time."
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 5 Inadequate care home responds
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 8 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 9 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 10 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic