Blagdon business gains global award
- Credit: Archant
Award-winning Yeo Valley Canteen and Organic Garden in Blagdon has been named 2020 Travelers’ Choice and ranked in the top 10 per cent of hospitality businesses.
Millions of reviews were calculated by Tripadvisor in 2019, to find the winner, prior to the pandemic.
It’s a double celebration, as the business has recently reopened to visitors.
Roy Delfino-Orme, front of house manager at Yeo Valley Canteen, said: “It’s a true testament to the outstanding service and quality that all the team here at Yeo provide to our guests.
“It’s been lovely to welcome guests back to the garden and the canteen again.
You may also want to watch:
“We’ve adapted how we do things, including pre-booking and social distancing but we are fortunate to have lots of space, which is made even better when we can see people enjoying it.”
Breakfast is served on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am to 11am, the organic garden will open Wednesdays and Fridays.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'