Hundreds visit Christmas fair at Barley Wood
- Credit: Archant
Visitors to Barley Wood’s Christmas fair got into the spirit of the season.
Families could browse a range of paintings, watercolours, T-shirts and cider at the company's Christmas fair in Wrington.
Chilli, cushions and Italian clothing were also available to buy during the fair.
Sales and event manager at Barley Wood, Holly Piper, said: "Barley Wood Christmas Fair saw more than 400 people in attendance over the two days, with some stalls selling out of products.
"We were lucky to have so many great stallholders come along and are grateful to our event sponsors Allied Irish Bank for supporting the event.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you to everyone who came along, it was great to see so many people supporting local business and a regional charity."
Barley Wood has become part of YMCA Dulverton Group, which funds projects around Somerset.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 4 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 5 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 6 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 7 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 8 Cinemas reopen after easing of lockdown restrictions
- 9 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural
- 10 Live at the Quarry is 'great success'