Autumn snaps taken for iWitness24/7 gallery
- Credit: Joanne Martin
Avid photographers have taken pictures of North Somerset’s striking coastline for the Midweek’s iWitness24/7 gallery.
Joanne Martin took a well-timed picture of a squirrel perched on a tree branch.
Nick Page Hayman's photo zooms in on a tugboat, which manoeuvres ships at sea near Portishead.
He captured the vessel on an overcast day in the bay.
Alan Harrison submitted an image at Portishead beach, which looks out towards Battery Point near Black Nore Lighthouse.
You may also want to watch:
He also took a picture of a huge tree, which was swept inland onto Portishead beach by tidal currents.
In addition, he sent in a snapshot of the former National Nautical School in Portishead, which is now Fedden Village apartment complex.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 6 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
Finally, Billy Jo Howe said it was a 'magical moment to capture' a picture of her horse playing in fields.
To upload your photos, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk