Autumn snaps taken for iWitness24/7 gallery
- Credit: Joanne Martin
Avid photographers have taken pictures of North Somerset’s striking coastline for the Midweek’s iWitness24/7 gallery.
Joanne Martin took a well-timed picture of a squirrel perched on a tree branch.
Nick Page Hayman's photo zooms in on a tugboat, which manoeuvres ships at sea near Portishead.
He captured the vessel on an overcast day in the bay.
Alan Harrison submitted an image at Portishead beach, which looks out towards Battery Point near Black Nore Lighthouse.
You may also want to watch:
He also took a picture of a huge tree, which was swept inland onto Portishead beach by tidal currents.
In addition, he sent in a snapshot of the former National Nautical School in Portishead, which is now Fedden Village apartment complex.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 New principal appointed at academy
- 5 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 10 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
Finally, Billy Jo Howe said it was a 'magical moment to capture' a picture of her horse playing in fields.
To upload your photos, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk