Autumn snaps taken for iWitness24/7 gallery
- Credit: Joanne Martin
Avid photographers have taken pictures of North Somerset’s striking coastline for the Midweek’s iWitness24/7 gallery.
Joanne Martin took a well-timed picture of a squirrel perched on a tree branch.
Nick Page Hayman's photo zooms in on a tugboat, which manoeuvres ships at sea near Portishead.
He captured the vessel on an overcast day in the bay.
Alan Harrison submitted an image at Portishead beach, which looks out towards Battery Point near Black Nore Lighthouse.
You may also want to watch:
He also took a picture of a huge tree, which was swept inland onto Portishead beach by tidal currents.
In addition, he sent in a snapshot of the former National Nautical School in Portishead, which is now Fedden Village apartment complex.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
Finally, Billy Jo Howe said it was a 'magical moment to capture' a picture of her horse playing in fields.
To upload your photos, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk