Wonders of spring and marathon runners feature in iWitness24 pictures
- Credit: Martin Pearce
The sun has shone across North Somerset during the past few weeks and people sent in striking pictures for iWitness24.
Martin Pearce took a serene picture of Weston’s Birnbeck Pier during a beautiful sunset.
Nigel Ingram took a great image of a frog making itself at home in his garden.
Peter Elston captured the spirit of the day at the Weston Super Half marathon on March 24.
A photo called ‘a truly gorgeous day’ was taken by Derek Hitchins of a boat sailing across calm seas, and he also captured a snapshot at Clarence Park of a father and son, who was climbing one of the park’s big trees.
You may also want to watch:
Derek also took an image of a colourful crowd of runners descending on Beach Road for the half marathon.
Finally, Sue Babb shot a picturesque photo of Weston Beach.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 7 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 North Somerset Council pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
To submit your best pictures, log on to www.weston.iwitness24.co.uk