Wonders of spring and marathon runners feature in iWitness24 pictures
- Credit: Martin Pearce
The sun has shone across North Somerset during the past few weeks and people sent in striking pictures for iWitness24.
Martin Pearce took a serene picture of Weston’s Birnbeck Pier during a beautiful sunset.
Nigel Ingram took a great image of a frog making itself at home in his garden.
Peter Elston captured the spirit of the day at the Weston Super Half marathon on March 24.
A photo called ‘a truly gorgeous day’ was taken by Derek Hitchins of a boat sailing across calm seas, and he also captured a snapshot at Clarence Park of a father and son, who was climbing one of the park’s big trees.
Derek also took an image of a colourful crowd of runners descending on Beach Road for the half marathon.
Finally, Sue Babb shot a picturesque photo of Weston Beach.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 3 PICTURES: More than a dozen cars damaged in Weston arson attacks
- 4 Police hunt suspected arsonist after rampage in Weston
- 5 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 6 NINE vehicles damaged by fire in apparent arson spree in Weston
- 7 Thatchers donate apple trees in Worle for community orchard project
- 8 Plan for 115 new homes in village rejected
- 9 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 10 McDonald's hopes to open restaurant at business park near M5
To submit your best pictures, log on to www.weston.iwitness24.co.uk