Wonders of spring and marathon runners feature in iWitness24 pictures
- Credit: Martin Pearce
The sun has shone across North Somerset during the past few weeks and people sent in striking pictures for iWitness24.
Martin Pearce took a serene picture of Weston’s Birnbeck Pier during a beautiful sunset.
Nigel Ingram took a great image of a frog making itself at home in his garden.
Peter Elston captured the spirit of the day at the Weston Super Half marathon on March 24.
A photo called ‘a truly gorgeous day’ was taken by Derek Hitchins of a boat sailing across calm seas, and he also captured a snapshot at Clarence Park of a father and son, who was climbing one of the park’s big trees.
You may also want to watch:
Derek also took an image of a colourful crowd of runners descending on Beach Road for the half marathon.
Finally, Sue Babb shot a picturesque photo of Weston Beach.
- 1 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 2 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 3 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 6 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 9 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
To submit your best pictures, log on to www.weston.iwitness24.co.uk