Wonders of spring and marathon runners feature in iWitness24 pictures
- Credit: Martin Pearce
The sun has shone across North Somerset during the past few weeks and people sent in striking pictures for iWitness24.
Martin Pearce took a serene picture of Weston’s Birnbeck Pier during a beautiful sunset.
Nigel Ingram took a great image of a frog making itself at home in his garden.
Peter Elston captured the spirit of the day at the Weston Super Half marathon on March 24.
A photo called ‘a truly gorgeous day’ was taken by Derek Hitchins of a boat sailing across calm seas, and he also captured a snapshot at Clarence Park of a father and son, who was climbing one of the park’s big trees.
You may also want to watch:
Derek also took an image of a colourful crowd of runners descending on Beach Road for the half marathon.
Finally, Sue Babb shot a picturesque photo of Weston Beach.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 4 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 5 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 6 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters
To submit your best pictures, log on to www.weston.iwitness24.co.uk