Beauty Oasis Spa wins Business Of The Year award
- Credit: South West Business Awards
South West salon, Beauty Oasis Spa has won the Business Of The Year 2019 award.
The company has four salons, including in Weston, Burnham and Winscombe and owner, Sarah Hallaran, is ‘honoured and proud’ to have brought the award home.
A ceremony, held by the South West Business Awards, celebrated the region’s most ambitious, inspirational and exciting businesses, charities and individuals on January 24.
More than 300 nominees entered the awards, and attendees were treated to a three-course meal and live music from a Tina Turner tribute act.
Sarah said: “This is all down to our amazing training and management team and all of our staff who work tirelessly to raise and maintain standards in our industry.
You may also want to watch:
“They are preparing the next generation of beauty therapists, and we are honoured and proud to take this award home to them.”
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 4 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 7 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar