Beauty Oasis Spa wins Business Of The Year award
- Credit: South West Business Awards
South West salon, Beauty Oasis Spa has won the Business Of The Year 2019 award.
The company has four salons, including in Weston, Burnham and Winscombe and owner, Sarah Hallaran, is ‘honoured and proud’ to have brought the award home.
A ceremony, held by the South West Business Awards, celebrated the region’s most ambitious, inspirational and exciting businesses, charities and individuals on January 24.
More than 300 nominees entered the awards, and attendees were treated to a three-course meal and live music from a Tina Turner tribute act.
Sarah said: “This is all down to our amazing training and management team and all of our staff who work tirelessly to raise and maintain standards in our industry.
“They are preparing the next generation of beauty therapists, and we are honoured and proud to take this award home to them.”
- 1 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 2 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 3 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 4 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 5 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 6 John Crockford-Hawley column: A Bridge Too Far?
- 7 PICTURES: Activists march to end violence against women
- 8 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 9 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 10 Consultation to rename the Sovereign Centre begins tomorrow