The Beauty Spot treats hospice nurses to makeover
- Credit: The Beauty Spot
Caring staff from a beauty business in Weston treated nurses from Weston Hospicecare to a pampering ready for the charity’s 30th anniversary party.
A nurse from the charity contacted The Beauty Spot, in Summer Lane, to book an appointment for her hair and makeup to be done ready for the celebration at the DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House.
The staff decided to offer their services for free to treat the nurses to thank them for the amazing work they do.
The Beauty Spot gathered an army of makeup artists and hair stylists to get the nurses ready of the party.
Staff also sent out appeals on Facebook and members of the public sent in cakes, sweets, chocolates, bottles of wine and champagne to say thank you to the hospice nurses.
You may also want to watch:
Lauren West, from The Beauty Spot, said: The nurses were overwhelmed, some had tears in their eyes and couldn't have been more grateful to the team.
"The Beauty Spot was blown away with what a fantastic organisation the hospice is."
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers