Bedroom fire tackled
PUBLISHED: 10:38 16 October 2015 | UPDATED: 10:38 16 October 2015
FIRE crews were called to a bedroom blaze this morning (Friday).
Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue was called to Badgworth Lane in Badgworth at around 9.18am.
Two appliances visited the scene, where crews saw smoke coming from a first floor bedroom.
Crews used a hose, safety jet and a thermal imaging camera to extinguish the fire, which was confined to a small chair and electric blanket.
The property was then made safe.